STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD WITH GRILLED CHICKEN
You can always serve this as a side to any meal or use store baked chicken with it too!!
This is a wonderful and tasty as well as easy recipe....
Perfect for anytime and low in fat calories....
- 1 chicken breast grilled (see below for directions)
- 4 strawberry's sliced
- 1/4 lettuce head boken into bite size peices
- 2 handfuls of fresh baby spinach tore into bite size peices
- 1/4 c. red onion chopped fine
- 2 Tbls. creamy sweet goat cheese or cream cheese (optional)
- 2 Tbls. toasted glazed almonds (optional)
- poppy seed dressing (if you need a great recipe for this just ask)
- soak chicken for 5 min. in salt water
- pound out chicken breast 1/2 inch thickness
- grill on high heat 6 min. each side
- let rest for 5 min covered
Now you're ready to assemble the salad.......
- alternate lettuce and spinach on a plate
- cut chicken into bite size pieces, place on lettuce
- break cheese up into pea size pieces and sprinkle on top of chicken
- sprinkle onion on top
- lay strawberry's on top
- pour poppy seed dressing over salad
- garnish with almonds
any questions please contact me.... and thanks for stopping in!