Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hash brown Casserole Via Everyday Mom's Meals

I Love my Fb Foodie Friends! <3


Sometimes all you have to do is ask and you shall receive!  That is exactly why I Love my Fb Foodie friend!  I was in need of this recipe and sure enough, my friend at Everyday Mom's Meals sent it right over for me!!!!  Isn't she great!!!!  You ought to stop by and check her out BTW.  Anyway, I didn't want to lose it so here it is.  Picture to follow!



Hashbrown Casserole:
32 oz. frozen diced potatoes
8 oz. sour cream
1/2 c. chopped onion
1/2 c. melted butter
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 c. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded

Combine first 6 ingredients. Mix well. Add potatoes. Pour into a greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake 40 minutes at 350. Remove, sprinkle w/ cheese. Bake 5 additional minutes or until cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment