for all your recipe ideas
- 1/2 cup green onion , chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 2 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh ginger , minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions.
- 2Drain and return to pot.
- 3Add 2 TBSP sesame oil and toss to coat.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Heat remaining 2 TBSP sesame oil in heavy pot over medium-high heat.
- 6Add green onions, carrots, stir-fry veggies, garlic and ginger.
- 7Saute until vegetables soften, about 4 minutes.
- 8Add honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and chili-garlic sauce and mix well.
- 9Simmer sauce 2 minutes.
- 10Pour sauce over pasta and toss well.
- 11Transfer to platter and serve warm.
- 12Garnish with additional green onions, if desired.